- Innovative and growing company - measuring and laboratory instruments
- Autonomous and highly diverse role
- Newly creative role - make it your own!
Our client, develops and distributes measuring and laboratory instruments for industrial and research applications. They are seeking a sales professional to promote and sell a range of products that have not been sold in NZ yet. However within the market the organisation has a steady existing market with other ranges of products. There is an expectation to also bring on new clients also.
There is a travel component and the successful incumbent has the freedom to manage their call cycle accordingly. Initial training overseas is also required. The role reports directly to Australia
The ideal candidate:
- Solid existing relationships within Universities across New Zealand is highly advantageous
- Experience in Material Science or Engineering is ideal
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to deal with people up and down the ladder
- Demonstrate analytic problem and maths soliving skills
- Be able to travel
- Enjoy working autonomously
- Minimum of 2 years experience in technical sales
- Immaculately presented
- Will live in Auckland or possibly the Waikato
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working for a growing organisation and dealing in a variety of channels. A good base + a highly competitive commission component + car allowance of $15,000 make up this package.
To register your interest please apply below with your CV in a word document.
Job Ref: 94524