About the role:
This job is with a tech company in the education sector. Your role would be to assist with clients who are in a handover and about be migrated
- Gather information by studying material
- Interview subject matter experts
- Put together comprehensive support documentation
- Create FAQ and fast resolution for issues
- Train the support team
- 2+ years work as a technical writer
- Experience in the Internet connectivity, firewalls and PC troubleshooting is preferred
- Ability to design and document training material
- ITIL knowledge is desirable
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Paula Broussard on 021 196 4296 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 99731
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.