Technology Advisor | Auckland
About the role:
The Technology Advisors role is to provide strategic technology consultancy, support, advice and specialised task leadership for the CIO of a well-known NZ Enterprise organisation.
This role is part of the Technology leadership team and is key to driving, leading and delivering key initiatives and outcomes as part of the Technology Business Plan, as well as leading and embedding the structure and cultural change shift that will modernise the approach to technology while investing in people.
· Lead the strategic planning of the group’s deliverables as part of the Technology strategy
· Lead, design and deliver key initiatives as part of assigned accountabilities within the Technology strategy
· Work with senior stakeholders from across the business to develop strategic level technology artefacts including SPE, Position Statements, Board papers and other technology strategy
· Support the group by coordinating and managing key business planning and management processes to ensure successful outcomes
· Engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders to build effective relationships, manage issues and client expectations
· Provide strategic analysis and advice on complex issues to management
· Actively works on ways to improve technology services
· Identify key strategic issues and provide support to ensure these are actioned appropriately
· Accountable for documentation that is provided to governance groups and responses to issues raised by stakeholders, partners and staff
Skills and experience required:
· Strong technology strategy experience
· Strong analytical thinking skills
· Experience collaborating with other internal and external business groups
· Leadership & relationship experience in a complex business and technology environment
· Experience in building technical understanding of business problems
· Proven experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders to senior levels
· Understanding of government systems and cycles
· Have strong relationship management skills
Please apply online by following the prompts below, or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information