Technology & Procurement Administrator, based in Auckland - great opportunity!
You will be responsible for the efficient and effective administration and reporting of procurement, lease, capex and assets across the Technology department. As well as administering the contract and licencing register to ensure contract negotiations and renewals are on time and licencing is compliant.
Your day to day duties will include:
The successful applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Ability to communicate well with technical and non- technical people
- Excellent financial acumen
- Attention to detail
- Ensure prompt delivery of services/equipment
- Able to track and follow through with requests
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience with purchasing processes and financial systems. IE - SAP
- Experience in software licencing
- Analytical and reporting skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, then please apply online or contact Rachelle Weingott on - 0274 478 9614 or Ray Crocker on - 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.