- Technology Project Manager/Delivery Lead
- 6 months
- Auckland CBD
About the role:
As Delivery lead, you are responsible for the end-to-end delivery and project management of large initiatives across multiple teams and platforms relating to Data. These initiatives are highly complex and include incremental delivery of multiple features spanning multiple parties.
We are looking for experience in delivering initiatives with an agile mindset. This role will suit a Senior Project Manager who wants to be part of existing data delivery focused initiatives.
- Project Manager/Delivery Lead
- Data delivery focused initiatives
- Interact with cross-functional teams onshore and offshore
- Able to embed agile principles into planning, design and build that deliver business value quickly
- Sound understanding of application development and/or Data Warehousing
- You have the ability to influence and communicate with all stakeholders
- You are an effective communicator
- A proven track record of financial/budget ownership and vendor management
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 or Emma Wadsley on 021 1919 343
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.