This role involves managing an existing portfolio is businesses based in the French Speaking Regions. You will be involved in their journey of making them aware of the new products and services that are launched in the market and supporting business’s technological needs.
What we require:
- Ability to be confident on the phone to speak with senior managers within the organisation in French
- Strong focus on building and maintaining relationships
- Identify their needs and find opportunities to upsell and cross sell
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Call Centre and Customer Services Experience
- Transferable Sales Skills would be desired
What the company offers:
- Opportunity to work with experienced leaders in a well-established business
- In house product and sales training
- Free Massage Chairs & Video Game Time!
- Fun & Caring Team Environment
Our client is a global leader in software management and this is a great role for those who want to step into sales or those who enjoy having quality conversations with senior managers within an organisation
- Based in Albany
- You will be required to start immediately
- It is a 3 month contract but subject to extension
- You will be required to work from 7 PM to 1 AM, Monday to Friday
- Having your own car isn’t a requirement, but it does make the commute very easy.
If you are excited about this opportunity, want to join a business who will be a leader in the technology space, APPLY NOW with your CV in a word.doc or get in touch with Reva Dalal, Client Manager, 021 937 783.