Our client, a major supplier of steel and concrete to the construction industry, is looking for an experienced Tender Administration Co-ordinator.
The key function for this role is to manage the administration of the tender process in line with processes and procedures.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in tender administration in the construction industry
- Knowledge of the New Zealand building codes essential
- Must be very analytical with strong numerical skills
- Must have a full understanding of processes and procedures regarding the coordination of tenders
- Shows initiative and can self-manage
- Must be a strong team player
- Computer literate, well-spoken and confident with the command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
Applications will only be considered from candidates who are New Zealand citizens, NZ permanent residents, or who hold a valid NZ work visa.
Job Ref: 105336