New opportunity to join a large testing practice within a well-known government organisation in Wellington.
This is your chance to be part of a dynamic team environment who are involved in everything from maintenance and enhancements to defect fixes and large scale projects. In this role, you’ll provide a high level of expertise in the testing of applications provided by the Web & Application Services team.
In particular for this role, we require prior knowledge or experience of working with financial systems. In this case, the financial system is a legacy platform. This experience is required due to the nature of the work which will require quite complex financial calculations, so you’ll to be confident in handling this quickly and accurately.
Other core experience we’re seeking is:
- Experience with using SQL for either data preparation or general querying
- Exposure to Postman and SOAPUI for REST and SOAP API testing
- Experience or awareness of data migration testing practices and tools
- Minimum 5/6+ years of software testing experience
- Experience with agile delivery methodologies (Scrum and Kanban etc)
In this role, you’ll join a highly productive and collaborative team environment with a superb office environment. Salary for this role will be in the region of $95,000 to $105,000 per year.
If you have the skills and experience as above then apply as soon as possible. Please note, for this role applicants must be currently living in New Zealand and have a minimum of Residency status or higher.