- Automation Test Engineer
- 12 month Contract
About the role:
A long term contract for an experienced QA Automation Engineer based in Christchurch. You will be in the Christchurch office Monday and Tuesday with the remainder of the week working from home. This is a technical role to execute functional testing and you will need to be confident to work in an agile team and debug alongside a developer.
This is an enterprise organisation in the professional services sector.
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with 5 years’ Experience
- SOAP UI – develop and execute automated tests
- API automated testing
- Issue tracking
- Version control via Jenkins or equivalent
- Agile methodologies
- Risk based testing methodologies
- Have great organisational skills
- Be collaborative, open and flexible
To be considered for this role you will need to be in New Zealand and be legally entitled to work.
Please call Clare Saunders on 309 3105 or Ransi Ekanayake 027 553 4469
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.