- Agile Tester
- Highbrook Location
- Established, Enterprise Organisation
About the company
This established organisation is a dominant NZ leader in its industry. They are currently undergoing transformation to adapt to the effects of technology, ensuring that they remain leaders and continue to provide a great service to their customers.
As part of this commitment to transformation, my client is looking for an Agile Tester to join their Digital team.
About the role
As an Agile Tester, you’ll have a huge impact on the quality of my client’s digital touchpoints. You will write and execute test cases against stories, as well as create and maintain automated tests. You’ll provide feedback on user stories, promote bug prevention strategies, testability and other QA concepts. In this highly Agile environment, you will be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of digital features (code reviews, user stories grooming, requirement understanding, etc).
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Work closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owner
- Use your strong testing skills (including automation testing) to help build quality digital experiences
- Utilise your strong understanding of testing tools and frameworks for web/mobile user interfaces and interactive applications
- Collaborate with other testing teams to set standards and select the best frameworks
Skills & experience required:
- 5+ Years’ experience in testing and test automation
- Deep understanding of test methodologies
- Extensive technical understanding across the digital domain
- Experience working in a large, complex organisation
- Strong Agile experience (and ideally certification)
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Science degree or similar ideally
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Ref AK 93988
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.