About the Role:
Play a key role in one of the most innovative and exciting technology companies in New Zealand. Take an active role in creating and enhancing a scalable automated test framework, making device testing easier and manageable for other engineers in the team and ultimately helping the client offer a high-quality software releases to its clients.
If writing, maintaining, reporting and tracking bugs on automated test sets for some of the world's most exciting consumer camera products sounds like you carry on reading!
- Experience writing automated tests and integrating automated tests into continuous development and deployment systems.
- Experience with debugging and capturing SaaS application front and backend issues.
- Experience in test case identification, creating and maintaining a test case database.
- Experience working closely with development team to identify and implement automated test cases.
- Experience in planning and estimating test efforts, providing test reports.
- Experience in defect tracking.
- Experience in manual testing where required.
- The ability to write and understand code in Python/C/C++/C#.
- Solid experience with Linux tools and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of hardware test identification and validation for mass manufacture.
- Experience interfacing to hardware peripherals in a Linux environment using communication protocols like I2C, I2S, SPI, CAN bus.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and development.
- A degree or qualification in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or similar.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, and ability to communicate that detail to others.
- Have the ability to obtain the right to lawfully work in New Zealand, including the ability to obtain a Work Permit with conditions that allow you to work in this position
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or email Tyler Hunt on email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.