- Test Manager
- Enterprise Environment
About the Role
A highly recognisable trusted brand leader is seeking a Test Manager to join their team. You will have e xceptional team management and leadership capability to work within this complex and changing environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advanced Test Management and Technical Testing skills
- Strong grasp of test automation tools and implementation strategies
- Thorough understanding of the principles involved in performance testing (load, stress, stability)
- Strategic thinking and Roadmap / Change Experience
- Performing complex analysis and problem solving in a mixed corporate and vendor software environment
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills - analysis and ability to drive improvements based on evidential observation
- Wide industry knowledge of IT related to the deliverables of the role
- Can identify issues and develop risk mitigation strategies with sound problem solving skills
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- 8+ years hands on experience in software testing (in a financial services / banking environment preferred but not essential)
- Past experience in Testing Management roles in large highly secure IT enterprises
- Practical resource management skills, and proven ability to manage a team
A background of working with multiple customers with competing and time bound demands
- Experience with a variety of platforms
- Excellent communication skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Job Ref: 97744
The legal right to work in NZ is essential.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand