- Help make NZ workplaces safer
- Opportunity to establish a long term career
- Start dates in April and August
We are currently looking for a number of candidates to be trained as health & safety inspectors, our client is a leading health & safety regulator.
We are looking for people who bring a strong set of specific capabilities they will need to be successful in the regulatory environment:
- Keen to learn both in classroom and on site
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills
- Strong collaborative ability
- Builds rapport easily
- Exposure or experience in H&S assessments
We want to hear from you if you are committed to making inspection your career pathway long term. The job is varied - no two days are the same and it is very rewarding. You will start off as a trainee and progress through in-house treaining courses, have on the job/site experience and coaching through to you become a qualified inspector.
Please call/text Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment 021 435 712 or Apply Now
CVs in Word