- Design, develop and deliver training programmes
- Assess the success of projects
- Work with subject matter experts
My client is seeking an experienced Trainer to create and maintain an innovative and effective learning and development function.
You will analyse organisation impacts, develop, design and deliver learning materials. You will work closely with key stakeholders to develop suitable content for learning.
You will have experience in:-
- Needs assessment and training development
- Training deployment
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Leading projects
- Group facilitation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Julie Le Prou on (04) 494 1133 quoting job number 93258
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz