- Waterfront location
- Immeadiate start
- Well established company
I am looking for a polished and capable individual to join my client in a challenging administration role based in the heart of Auckland's viaduct.
You will be supporting the Head Office of a well known property franchise in this busy and varied role. Reporting to a number of Specialists, there is opportunity to develop this role and really make it your own.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating training, workshops, events and functions
- PA support - diary management, email management, correspondence
- Travel arrangements for wider team
- Website/social media updates
- Managing various supplier relationships
- Sourcing corporate gifts
- Document formatting and auditing
- Reception cover
- Ad-hoc administration duties
To be successful in this role you will need to be an experienced administrator (3 - 5 years) who has worked in a similar role previously and have proven ability to work efficiently and effectively on your own steam.
You will have fast and accurate key boarding skills as well as be a systems savvy individual with a flair for presentations! You will be very well presented and able to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders.
If this sounds like you - apply now by sedning your CV to Callie Beeley firstname.lastname@example.org & quoting job number: 96881, or by hitting the link on this page. Be quick, this role won't wait.