- ASAP start till August – possible extension
- Responsible for all training and educational activities
- Be empowered to make decisions on the training approach
This role will work closely with the programme leads and other leaders to determine training needs and scheduling arrangements. You will research, develop/select and organise training courses, guides, manuals etc. and will lead and manage appropriate training sessions.
To be successful you will:-
- Have a minimum of five years training experience
- Be creative, good writing proficiency and visual design ability
- Well organised and meticulous
- Good public speaker
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Holly Redfern or Julie Le Prou on (04) 472 2434 or email@example.com quoting job number 97045.
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.