We are seeking a Unix Engineer for a 12-month contract based in Wellington CBD.
You will be part of a great team designing and building Unix server infrastructure.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Extensive experience with Unix (support & implementation)
- Solid experience in Linux configurations, preferably RHEL or Oracle Linux
- Advanced knowledge in Oracle VM Manager configuration
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of Ansible Playbook YAML code using modules and ability to operate with Puppet and Hieradata
- Support application teams to implement the applications on the infrastructure and external teams (Monitoring, Database, Network, Storage)
What's in it for you:
- Paying up to $110 per hour (excluding GST)
- CBD Location
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV to email@example.com
If this isn’t the right role for you, but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 113030