We are seeking a UX Designer to have a large impact solving complex problems in both 2D and 3D spaces.
Grow and extend your skills within an organisation whose purpose is to understand the planet for the better of all. Design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that connect user needs, business goals, and technological realities across desktop, web & mobile platforms.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience with cloud and desktop applications creating and presenting end-to-end user experience deliverables.
- Gather and conduct UX research, both qualitative and quantitative, to help define and monitor adoption, engagement, and satisfaction metrics.
- An online portfolio that articulates a passion for defining problems and providing measurable solutions with bodies of work that follow a project from start to finish across one or more platforms/mediums.
- Define & deliver personae, journey maps, user flows, IA, wireframes derived from in-depth usability studies conducted by yourself, the team or wider business.
What's in it for you:
- 4-days work flexibility.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Onsite gym.
- Christchurch location.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change in the new year, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.