- Videography role
- Community Focused Engagement
- Tauranga City Council
Our client is a well recognised organisation in Tauranga. Its strategy and vision is all about engaging with the community; from business to the wider local community. As part of the vision reset, the community is at the heart of every interaction.
Our search is to identify a Videographer & Editor to develop and implement the planning, shooting, filming and editing of visual media content and advertising that publicises the work of Tauranga City Council.
This role will support the Community Relations team to achieve outcomes that put the community at the heart of everything we do.
Critical to your success will be:
- The organisation shares stories that are visually compelling and joined-up
- Creative strategies are comprehensive, with visual storytelling that puts the community at the heart of everything you do
- Videography enhances the community’s digital experiences with the organisation
- Professional photography strengthens the quality of the organisation’s visual brand
- Video/photo content is professional, relevant and connected across multiple channels
Critical Competencies for selection will include:
- A relevant qualification in videography, editing or related field
- Proven track record of produced content (portfolio of videography)
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Experience working with Adobe creative suite, including Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop, or similar editing and post-production software
- Experience working towards creative briefs and prioritising multiple projects to deliver effective outcomes on time
- Advanced photography skills
- Available outside of standard business hours to capture video/photo footage
- A creative eye for composition and storytelling
This organisation will provide a competitive salary to the right individual. It is a fantastic opportunity to take your insights and big picture thinking into a role where the community is at the heart of the strategy. You enjoy working with a variety of teams and people providing advice to all relevant groups. The executive team is passionate about what they do with regular stand-ups across the organisation. This organisation is going through change and looking to bring on dynamic and future thinkers.
If you are keen to take this further, please apply with your CV & a cover letter and video portfolio indicating the value you will bring to the role on the link below.
Job number 110041
Please be aware you need to have Permanent Residency or Citizenship to apply for this role.
For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager - Digital, Sales & Marketing on 027 627 9381 at Beyond Recruitment.