- Temporary Staff Required
- Albany Location
- Immediate Starts
My client is a growing organization who is looking for a team of staff to support them on a temporary basis whilst they tackle a very busy period.
Our role will see you putting together packs, labelling and ensuring products go out the door on time. You must enjoy practical work, have strong attention to detail and enjoy being part of a team.
Hours will be 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, however some flexibility may be required for an earlier start or a later finish if it gets too busy.
You will need to:
- Have the ability to follow instructions correctly, and ask questions when you are not sure
- Be systematic and orderly in your working style as your role requires 100% accuracy
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Produce high quality work and at a reasonable speed
In return you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rate $17.00 per hour plus 8% holiday pay each week
- A positive, and fun team environment and lots of morning teas
- Clean and tidy working areas
Only people with clear Ministry of Justice checks can apply.
To be considered for this role you must be able to start immediately!!
Don’t miss your chance to work with a warm and friendly team whilst having fun along the way!
If this sounds like you, please apply NOW.
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop – Client Manager