Our client is a leader in their field, and they are looking for a motivated individual to join their team in their busy warehouse.
This is a hugely varied role so a fantastic opportunity to be carrying out varied tasks for this Monday to Friday business hours opportunity.
- Receiving all inbound deliveries and accurately checking quantity and quality
- Moving goods to various locations – forklift and pallet jack
- Loading and unloading truck
- Picking goods, packing and labelling goods for dispatch
- Coordinating the receipt, storage, distribution and tracking of branch stock
- Liaising with Technical teams, Call Centre and order admin and supporting sales team
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A strong work ethic and reliable
- Ability to multitask with a calm, cool composure
- Warehouse experience
- Clear and concise communication
- A team player
- Physically fit and be able to lift loads of up to 20kg at most
- A good understanding on computers with varied systems
- Full driving license and ideally current forklift license
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working for an established and dedicated team who enjoy what they do. You will be an integral part of the team. A competitive base is on offer for the right candidate. Interviews will be held online as will the initial interview with the client.
Register below with your CV in a word document.
Job Ref: 104912