Our client are the industry's experts in bottling, labelling, storage and distribution processes for their customer's specialised products. After more than 20 years in the industry they have established themselves as the leaders in the industry due to the quality of the service and a high attention to detail. They are currently looking for a Warehouse PM Shift Team leader to assist with planning, organising and managing dispatch workloads throughout the Auckland site as well as managing the distribution team members in productive and safe manner.
- Provide team trainign and perfomance management
- Look for opportunity to reduce warehouse operating cost
- Assist the warehouse and distribution manager to ensure appropriate resources available to meet the timely dispatch of customer product
- Manage the forklift fleet
- Maintain the required H&S standards
- Assist the Warehouse and Distribution manager with reports
Key selection criteria
- Previous experience in a similar role
- OHS Forklif Certificate
- Experience in a busy environment with RF scanning knowledge
- Manpower planning and scheduling skills
- High standard of personal presentation and excellent communication skills
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or call Illya Golovchenko on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Ref no: 98183