- Exceptional Web Writing Skills
- ASAP to early November 2018
We are looking for a contractor, with exceptional web writing skills, to help support our client's intranet. A big part of this role will be helping internal business teams to pare back and write/rewrite their content for their new intranet (to be built on the Common Web Platform and due to go live at the end of the year). You will also support their current SharePoint 2013 intranet by helping to craft, publish and maintain written content.
You will have:
- A good knowledge of web and digital best practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including writing, editing and proof reading for the web
- Ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships
- Attention to detail
- Customer focussed
- Web writing experience within a government agency
If this looks like you, please respond asap with your CV and a one-pager detailing specific examples that illustrate your suitability for this role and include some links to writing samples.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Sandy Eaton on (04) 494 1185 quoting job number 92242.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz