- Windows Servers, VMware, AD
- Auckland CBD - Large Enterprise Environment
- 3-Month Contract
About the role
We are looking for someone ideally who has been a Senior Server Engineer for a while, and willing to step up and drive a few key IT projects within a large enterprise environment, delivering results. As an integration engineer you will be supporting several IT programmes across the organization. You will be expected to support integration across cross-functional infrastructure teams.
Key skills required:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 enterprise deployments
- Active Directory
- Scripting in PowerShell
- VMware, ESXi, vCenter, NSX, Horizon;
- IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco, Fortinet
- SCCM experience
- Exceptional customer services skills and timekeeping
- Agile working experience
- Undertaking changes in controlled environment;
- Technical documentation production.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 93276
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.