About the Organisation:
Our client is a well known household brand in Australia and New Zealand who provide a wide range of products. They provide exceptional customer service passionately. They provide a supportive, dynamic and engaging work environment where you will play an integral role in upholding their commitment.
About the Role:
Seeking a Wintel Systems Engineer to join a team with an amazing culture and support. You will collaborate with the a wider team in Australia and New Zealand in ensuring all systems have 24x7 availability. Working in a team of 5, you will be reporting to the IT Manager supporting the infrastructure across the country.
To be successful, you will have:
- Great mentor skills and the initiative to take charge
- Experience working in enterprise environments
- Experience with Windows Servers
- Experience with Visualisation
- SCCM and Active Directory
- Experience with Exchange and MS Office
- Knowledge of Networking (Cisco preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- A great personality
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at email@example.com for more information.
Job Ref: 101879
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nzfor more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.