- 6-month Fixed Term contract
- Flexible location
- Mid-February 2020 start
Join an organisation that touches the lives of countless Aucklanders and visitors and be a part of creating a robust and sustainable operating environment.
Reporting to the People & Culture Business Partner, the Workforce Analyst role is to assess the operational workforce plan and contribute data analysis to the design of a strategic plan that organises and allocates work for the business most valuable assets – its people.
- Analyse working patterns, trends and needs
- Identify gaps in data sets
- Provide analysis for workforce plans
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience with knowledge in best practice and global workforce trends
- Previous workforce analysis background
- Focus on analysis, optimisation and process improvements
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Understanding of complex business priorities and requirements
If you are a self starter, enjoy working autonomously, a confident communicator and able to hit the ground running in an everchanging environment – please contact Niesa Hermanus @ Beyond Recruitment HR on 021 192 4246 or apply TODAY!!!
Job # 103469