This is a stable medium sized main contractor with that deliver a range of interiors projects. They have a high energy team in place committed to meeting client needs. Growth has been feely slid in the interiors side of the business of recent and due to this they are looking to recruit a capable site manager to run project sites.
This is a great career opportunity for a working site foreman (perhaps looking for a role off the tools) that has the potential to move through the company being exposed to wider new build commercial projects with time and experience.
Your main duties will involve:
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Managing carpenters
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure smooth delivery of the project
- A carpentry trade background with experience from a local interior fit out site contractor of at least 3 – 4 years
- Be motivated to work towards manage level supervisory experience (may be looking to make the next step up from supervisor to manager)
- A keen eye for detail
- Solutions focussed and able to move process quickly
- Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and carpenters
- Good knowledge and experience in OH&S
Salary $80K - $100K + vehicle
For further information, please call matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org