An exciting opportunity at Norwood for a hard working Yard Person to join a farm machinery organisation that is contributing to the rebuild of the New Zealand economy!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Time and a half over 40 hours of work
- Health Insurance
The purpose of this position is to ensure the yard is clean and stock is presented in tidy, sellable condition, to provide transport services support to the Service Department to ensure that the Dealership meets its commitments to customers and give excellent support and assistance to service staff and customers.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess a Full, clean class 1 and 2 license (3, 4, 5 ideal)
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have a Forklift Endorsement
- Have a basic First Aid Certificate (ideal)
- Recent experience driving a truck and trailer, ideally on rural roads
- Ability to work ‘hands on’
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel, internet & email
Key Responsibilities include:
- Pre-deliveries as required
- Assisting workshop and parts with collection and delivery of parts where required
- Drive all vehicles within the speed limit
- Carry out general Yard duties when required
- Regularly assess activities conducted, to identify significant hazards
- Adhere to the Health and Safety laws and requirements
- Contributing to the Dealership by displaying behaviour consistent with company values
Norwood is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information contact Jake Harold at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 104052