Our client provides a range of telecommunications services to Reseller/Partner and Direct customers inclusive of voice, data, and internet plus exciting new products in development.
The primary purpose of the Account Manager is to manage a defined and diverse customer base ensuring that the customers are retained, and continue to growe but they are happy.
The role is a key contributor to the organisation meeting its financial targets.
The key responsibilitites are:
- Sales- target achievement
- Prospect for new business within the protfolio
- Deliver effective retention strategies
- Sales Portfolio Management
- Sales pipeline management
- Prepare compelling sales quotes, proposals and presentations
- Key stakeholder management internal/external
To be successful in the role:
- Proven sales pedigree in IT & T
- Customer focussed
- Competitive, want to win
- Well organised, goal directed, achievement orientated
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Displays a confident and optimistic approach
If this is you, please call/text Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment 021 435 712 or APPLY NOW
- CV's in Word format please