- Reputable and prestigious - high end interior solutions
- Rare opportunity to break into an external sales role – solid support
- Base up to $50,000 + $10,000 car allowance + quarterly bonuses + car park
Utilise your natural relationship skills combined with your drive, enthusiasm and determination!
Our client, an established player in the interior solutions space are looking for someone in early stages of their career to join their tight knit team. Attitude is key as there will be extensive training and ongoing support to set you up in good stead.
- Develop strong relationships with clients to understand any potential upcoming requirements
- Developing new business with existing and new clients
- Carry out estimating and quoting
- Grow your networks across the board on an ongoing basis and attend relevant events
- Estimate and quote work the prepare written proposals
- Develop relationships with Architects and Designers to ensure specification on tender lists is gained
- Ongoing liaison with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Relationship Building including entertainment
- Show clients around the showroom
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- NZ experience – in either a sales support role or open to retail background
- Be able to demonstrate that they are natural networkers and can build strong relationships
- Positive attitude and highly motivated
- A sales support background and/or true passion for sales
- A strong attention for detail
- No cold call reluctance
- Computer savvy with strong attention for detail
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarding with working for an innovative organisation where team work is strong, there is a collaborative approach and your voice is truly heard. There is solid administrative support and a ‘hands on’ Manager with a hip and fun style who will help bring out the best in you.
To register your interest please apply below and quote AK86511