|Job Title:||Account Manager and Service Delivery|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Amaria George|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Ensure service levels are met/exceeded
- Uncover new revenue opportunities
Your new Employer is a large multi layered organisation who have been through some exciting changes to ensure they remain relevant and present in today's market as they aim to be a world class business. They are driving innovation and constantly evolving their offerings and services striving for excellence. If change excites you, there is huge career potential here, so get on board!
Your new team is highly engaged fun to work with and have each others backs. Team commitment and ability to work across the business is crucial in this role. Working with a variety of people across the business your persuasiveness and ability to build strong relationships is crucial to getting things done. Externally you will be liaising with Marketing Managers and Procurement so a professional approach and quality conversations are a must. Your manager is extremely knowledgeable and available but not micro-managing. You will receive a company induction and a good couple of months training on the one biggest client account you that will take over.
To be successful the following will be hard wired in you:
- Achievement drive and desire to succeed
- Resilience and positivity to keep going
- Learning capability and desire to learn
- Team commitment and collaboration
- Optimistic and welcoming of change
Other key traits you will need to demonstrate are:
- Excellent organisational skills and planning
- Sense of urgency and delivers outcomes on time
- Customer service ethics and desire to please
- Personal integrity and good values
Articulate and intelligent you will be someone who instils confidence with your clients and your work is always of a high calibre. Your attention to detail, active listening skills, ability to consult and uncover customer insights is crucial to your success. Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a range of jobs and projects for your customers is critical to your clients and your company's success. Ability to identify new revenue generating opportunities or better options for your customers is essential.
What's on offer:
- Good salary and benefits
- Large organisation with career options
- Collaborative, fun and engaged team
- Manage the biggest corporate account
Experience in print and mail, direct marketing or digital communications will be highly regarded. Don't delay submit your resume and cover letter today quoting reference WG42618. If you have any issues with your application or would like a confidential conversation call Amaria George on +4 494 1185 today.