|Job Title:||Account Manager- IBM Power Systems|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Public and Private Cloud services
- National role
High earning potential!
We are entering an exciting and transformational phase of IT evolution.Our client provides services to assist organisations transition to a hybrid position using Private and Public Cloud based infrastructure, and provide the systems and processes to manage the overall environment within a consistent framework.
As an Account Manager you will help define needs, create solutions and help shape the direction and growth of clients.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager with extensive knowledge of IBM Power Systems- knowledge of IBMi operating environment will be a major advantage.
Key responsibilities will be to build, maintain and manage circa 20 key client relationships- you will need to be a particularly well networked in Auckland.
* Drive revenue through exisitng organisations
* Creating and presenting compelling value propositions
* Building and maintaining relationships up to C level
* Call cycle management
* Sales forecasting and pipeline management
* Partner management
To be a success in this role you will need to have:
* 5-10 years experience in technology , consulting and sales
* IBM Power Systems experience-essential
* Strong presentation skills
* Proven ability to interface at C level
* Professional, persistent and energetic!
If you have a pre-sales background or are currently in a technical consulting role and would like a move- please call Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment 09 374 1188 Quote Ref#AK47290 or Apply Now