- Fixed term Contract for 1 year
- Greenlane Location
- Administration level role, suitable for a recent graduate
This role is supporting a Fixed Assets Administration team within a well-known New Zealand organisation.
Beyond Recruitment is looking for someone with previous Accounts, or ideally Fixed Asset administration, experience to step into this role and keep the wheels turning within the organization.
The level of this role is administration support - you will be responsible for processing Fixed Asset Additions and Disposals, mostly with respect to Land, Buildings and related assets. You will also need the ability to work with and help people outside of the Finance team to ensure records are accurate and complete. To be successful in the is role you must demonstrate the ability to communicate with people in different areas of the business I,e. Accounting and Tax staff, Project Managers, and IT staff.
The successful person should ideally have the following skills;
- Strong Microsoft office skills especially in Excel
- General Accounts experience
- Administration and processing skills to support the Manager and Team
- Be able to work closely with a small friendly team
- Be systems savvy and have previous experience in using a top level ERP system
- Excellent communication skills and be proactively forthcoming with updates and reports
This is a great opportunity to gain experience within a well-known New Zealand organization and add to your CV credibility.
If you have the experience listed above, are eligible to work in New Zealand and you are available immediately, please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV.