|Job Title:||Accounts Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Permanent full time
- Government organisation
- Gym benefits!
My client is seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to assist with all tasks relating to the Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Expenses and Accounts Receivable functions.
You will have a minimum of two years' experience within an accounts administration role and have excellent levels of accuracy and strong attention to detail. Working as part of a team of six you will provide support where needed along with assisting with wider business with any invoice related queries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completing all Accounts Administration tasks in full, on time and to a high standard
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Invoicing and expenses
- Providing support to the finance team and wider business where needed.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:
- Previous experience within an Accounts Administrator role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent MS skills & the ability to pick up systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Supportive and helpful working style
- Exceptional time management skills
In return you will be part of a welcoming and supportive team with an excellent work life balance within a well-known government organisation. If you are someone who enjoys the gym, there is a free onsite gym for you to use!
You must have a clear credit and criminal check to apply for this role and be willing to complete security vetting to "secret" level.
Location: Hutt Valley
Project Administrator - Temporary
Location: Auckland - Inner
Data Entry Administrator
Office Administrator - Temp Opportunity
Location: Auckland - North Shore and Rodney