|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sophia Stone|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Mentoring opportunity
- $50,0000-$60,000 per annum + benefits
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant with proven processing experience in basic accounts who would like more variation and the opportunity to advance their career to the next level.
This is a sole-charge role working for a market leader in the manufacturing/distribution space that punches well above its weight on a global scale with direct reporting to the Company Account and direct liaison with the Managing Director.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Maintaining Excel Cashbook and Forecast
- Entering stock and expense invoices including overseas invoices (SAP preferred)
- Accounts Receivable and Credit Control
- Preparation of a weekly payroll (MYOB preferred)
- Meeting monthly deadlines- Accounts Payable/Receivable and netting company docs
- Managing stationary, kitchen and first aid supplies, etc
- Profit analysis and cost efficiencies
- Excellent communication skills as you liaise with multiple areas of the business
- General office duties
- Meeting annual KPI targets
- Proactive and hands-on work ethic
In return, you will not only have the to work with a multi-million dollar turnover but also the company is offering financial support to commence/continue studying to further develop your accounting skills.
Make your mark today by clicking on APPLY now or contact Sophia Stone on 027 582 1129 for a confidential chat. Ref AK 48457.
Beyond Recruitment Business & Accounting Support, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
BAS Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager - Audit
BAS Intermediate - SE Auckland
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland
Experienced Senior BAS Accountant - $75K - $90K
Location: Auckland - North Shore and Rodney