|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- CBD fringe
- Great company culture
Down to earth Accounts Payable Clerk, with experience of dealing with high volume invoicing and reconciliations, required for this friendly, well know New Zealand brand.
- Do you want to work in an Accounts Payable role for a leading retailer?
- Are you someone who could fit into a small and relatively quiet, yet friendly environment?
- Are you happy to carry out a large amount of reconciliation and invoicing work?
- Do you have 3 years + experience in an accounts payable role, with fast and accurate data entry skills?
Working for a leading retail in their head office, in a collaborative and friendly environment, you will carry out the following duties;
- Code and enter repair invoices - SAP
- Code and enter stock invoices - Pathway
- Reconcile to Supplier statements
- 2 x Monthly Payment runs
- Weekly one off payments
- Resolving queries from stores and suppliers
- Petty Cash reconciliations for Stores
- Manager Expenses
- Credit Card Expenses
- High Volume 4000 per month
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a down to earth environment, where you will be offered a bonus scheme and Staff Buying Privileges.
If you are keen on this role and you tick all the boxes above, please submit your CV via this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Recruiting Expert - Business and Finance Support