|Job Title:||Administration Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sophia Stone|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- South Auckland location
- Great $$$ + bonus
Play a key role showcasing your strong organisational and planning skills supporting a busy team within a large and very successful NZ Enterprise.
Key Duties are as follows:
* Set-up and maintenance of customer database
* Contacting clients to verify information
* Assisting with general administration and correspondence
* Booking of jobs
* Other adhoc duties as required.
To be successful for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a large part of this role will involve you communicating with people.
* Prior experience in Administration Coordination within an office environment (Sales/Marketing preferred)
The ability to multitask and prioritise as this is a busy role, so you must be unflappable.
* Strong customer service skills, you will be dealing with clients as well as internal staff.
* Must be a proactive self-starter and work well under pressure
In return you will work with a fun and high energy group of supportive people who enjoy a good mix of work/social balance:
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the role you have been looking for - APPLY now or contact Sophia Stone on 027 582 1129 for a confidential chat. Ref: AK47950.
Beyond Business Support, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.