My client values their people; they have a unique culture, talented capabilities and strive to be the best place to work. Together, they manufacture, distribute and market a broad range of brands and products and operate in number one or two market share positions in most categories in which we compete.
The role of the company is to provide our customers in New Zealand and Australia with easy access to a range of customer support services from ordering, product information through to ownership and resolution of any issues for these customers.
This role reports to the Customer Service Manager and has interaction with 65+ staff within the department and other stakeholders such as our facilities team and executive. An important role bringing a central point for administration, engagement and communication for the centre.
- Administration tasks such as management/ordering of stationary, generating purchase orders and receipting invoices using SAP
- Attending meetings relating to health and safety and facilities
- Agenda/minute preparation for leadership meetings
- Assisting with engagement committee to drive a positive and engaged culture
- Making bookings, organising lunches and purchasing items from local shops when required
- Other tasks as and when required
Preferred attitude and experience:
- Bright, friendly personality - capable of using initiative and being an out of the box thinker
- Ability to interact with a range of stakeholders from our front-line team members through to the executive
- Able to work on own but seek guidance and clarity when required
- SAP experience is a bonus, however we will provide training
- Understanding the dynamic of a contact centre is also a bonus but not required
- Trustworthy as this role is provided with a company credit card
If this role sounds like you. Please apply online today.
Temporary Staffing Solutions