IMPORTANT - you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply!
I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Agile/Scrum Master Evangelist wanted - $120K-$130K
- $120,000-$130,000 per annum, central city Wellington
- Based in large IT team of major government agency
- Process improvement - needs an 'evangelist' approach
- Background in IT development and Agile/Scrum Master experience 'must haves'
About the Organisation
The organisation is a major, high profile government agency. Their offices are based near the train station, and they employee around 3,000 people nationwide. They have a large, complex ICT group of around 150 people. Their development and testing teams number about 40 people.
About the Role
First of all, let's be clear and say what this role ISN'T. It isn't a delivery focused role. So if you are someone whose professional interest is in hands-on delivery of traditional applications, this won't be right for you.
HOWEVER - if you are someone who is passionate about revamping, improving and enhancing the processes across the spectrum of IT development, business analysis, testing and release is delivered to the business, they will definitely want to hear from you!
As with so many IT groups, they are moving to a devops style of delivery, and they will be making extensive use of Agile and Scrum methodologies going forward.
Here's a snapshot of what the appointee to the role will be involved in:
- Overseeing the delivery life cycle of the development, business analysis, testing and release teams
- Improving and then embedding a methodology that will achieve a smooth hand-off from one group to another over the course of the SDLC
- Making extensive use of Agile/Scrum Master and devops methodologies to achieve these improvements in delivery methodology.
What they are looking for in your CV:
- a strong background as an Agile/Scrum Master coach
- a background in IT development within a large environment
- a demonstrated background in enhancing and improving the processes that support the IT delivery teams
- the ability to establish processes that achieve a smooth hand-off from one team to another as work moves through the SDLC
As a personality, they are looking for someone whose style is one which will enthuse and inspire a team and help them move from traditional methods of IT delivery processes in to an Agile focused environment. They want an innovative, forward-looking person who can engage well and relate easily to those at all levels within the IT teams. You need to be able to persuade and promote and articulate suggestions for improvements in a positive and empathetic manner.
This is a unique opportunity for a unique person. It offers the chance to make a huge difference to the quality and efficiency of work carried out by a team within one of NZ's most important government agencies.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
If you haven't heard from me within 24 hours, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 to follow up. The name of the hiring organisation CANNOT be released until such time as a CV has been received.