|Job Title:||Analyst - Customer Experience/Journey|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Competitive rate
- Interesting & challenging work
Our client is a leading well-established successful commercial organisation and they are looking for a great analyst with a great attitude that can 'hit the ground running for them for a few months!
This is a great opportunity to work alongside this customer centric manager and assist her with your generally great analysis skills and experience with customer mapping. This role will see you work at the "front end" of the customer journey and experience.
We are looking for someone with a great attitude, an inquisitive mind and someone who is keen to get 'stuck in' and 'hit the ground running' in this fast paced environment.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Process mapping experience - customer journeys & experiences(experience presenting this in Blue Works, Visio or Powerpoint)
* Optimisation & process experience (ability to analysea pipeline of opportunities)
* Great general analysis skills with Advanced Excel
* Great ability to "frame things up" in presentation form and 'talk to the results' when required
* Experience working within an Agile environment is preferred
Legally - you must have full rights to work in NZ and be based here currently to be considered for this role.
Availability - available now, or very shortly to start this role.
This is a great contract role based in the CBD and has potentially to be extended. Apply now by attaching your CV (in word format) as we are looking to fill this role urgently on behalf of our client.
Client Manager - Marketing