Join a collaborative team of managers who are all at different stages of moving their teams to a DevOps/Agile way of working.
This key leadership role will see you looking after a stable, tight knit team of 6 developers and application support staff. They are currently working in a very traditional development model with third party vendors. You will be responsible for taking the team on a journey to change their way of working; moving from a very traditional into a DevOps/Agile model with their vendors. You will be looking at the small to medium changes first that results in a more efficient, responsive model for business outcomes.
Most of the applications are legacy applications, with the exception of a new cloud service being implemented at present. You will be looking from a strategic point of view at what needs replacing, with what, and when, and taking this into account when changing to the DevOps culture.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, the main outcomes for this role will include:
- Maintaining the team culture through a process of change
- Building relationships with the key stakeholders within the business to understand their needs
- Continuing to build on and enhance the existing vendor relationships
- Change the operating model of the team to a DevOps model
- Manage a strategic plan for the current applications
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience with the following:
- Change management
- Successful track record in team leadership and people management
- Strong vendor relationship management and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in moving a legacy application e
- Evironment into a DevOps model
- Experience in delivering strategic change
- Stakeholder management
This is a great role for a Manager looking for a new challenge, or a Manager looking for a step up in responsibility. Please follow the links provided to apply for the role, or call Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 quoting reference number WLG86181 if you would like more information.