|Job Title:||Application Support Technical Lead|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Enterprise Support
Work with a variety of private and public sector clients delivering Enterprise Applications Support as part of a collaborative and talented team. A can do attitude where you are keen to get involved with a variety of work is a must have, as well as a drive and enthusiasm for continuous improvement.
You will need to be comfortable presenting new ideas internally and externally, advising clients and delivering training. This is a role for someone who is incentivised by team achievements and is able to give advice as well as take on board feedback and new ideas.
- Technical support to junior team members. Coding best practices and standards, troubleshoot and provide technical guidance.
- Work closely with internal and external project teams to facilitate successful delivery.
- Quality Assurance, ensure that the work delivered to clients is of the highest standards
- Design, development and testing capabilities as well as the ability to coach in these areas.
- Experience with industry best practice for Enterprise development and deployment
- Evidence of the delivery of successful projects
- Commercial awareness of service level agreements, time, cost and budget
- Experience with Middleware products ideally
If you think that you have the skills and experience required please hit "APPLY". IF you have any question please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 471 5868 and quote WG42375.