|Job Title:||Arabic Teleconsultant - IT Industry|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be contacting businesses based in UAE and Egypt in managing their software licenses and providing them with support to ensure their software licenses are up to date. You will be required to manage a portfolio of business customers and will be expected to manage the process from start to finish.
The role would suit someone who is passionate about customer service and enjoys having high level conversations with customers.
The business is a values based international organisation. They believe in empowering their staff to ensure they are successful in the role.
You will receive extensive training, support and ongoing development. There will also be opportunity to progress in the business whether that is in to leadership, product or a technical role.
If you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- Excellent hourly rate
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Annual conference
- Close to public transport and car parking
- Albany location
- Mid September start 31st of July 2017
- Opportunity to progress in to a customer, product or technical role
In return, we look for:
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- New Zealand Citizen / Resident, if you hold a visa you must have be eligible to work in New Zealand until 31st of July 2017
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV quoting reference AK 48449.
0275 666 559
Customer Service Teleconsultant
Customer Service Adviser
Outbound Customer Care Representative
Temporary Call Centre Customer Service Roles