- Medium density residential project experience preferred
- Generous remuneration for the right people
- Growing team and solid forward workload
This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic design practice that has a core strength of innovative design and effective delivery.
Over the past few years, this team have grown from strength to strength and everyone we have placed in the Auckland office is very happy. Not only that, they have quickly progressed in their careers!
Due to career progression within the team, we are now seeking an ArchiCad technician who is keen to mentor newer technicians.
This opportunity is a massive step in the successful person's career. You will step in to an exciting time of growth and as a technician, it is likely you expand your skills to other areas of the project cycle.
We are seeking:
- At least Intermediate ArchiCAD experience
- NZ experience and excellent knowledge of NZS3604
- Experience carrying out contract documentation work (Building Consent)
- You have proven the ability to work collaboratively within the team and experienced the success that follows
- You are passionate about contemporary architecture
What impresses quickly about this practice is their extensive experience in the exploration of residential design, and their willingness to step outside the box, be clever with space, offer ground breaking and award winning concepts and spaces that are exciting to experience.
If you would like to be part of ground breaking and well designed large scale residential projects, we'd love to hear from you.
In return you will grow with a very impressive and close knit team, supported by a dynamic force across the ditch.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Brenda James, Architectural specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion. Ref BAJ86154/SK9993A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information