|Job Title:||Architects | Technicians|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Variety of career development opportunities
- Locations spread across Auckland
It continues to be a great time to be an experienced Registered Architect or Architectural Technician. If you know that you are technically great at what you do, naturally connect with the clients, have a flair for creating energy within the team environment and can liaise with people at all levels, we'd love to hear from you.
The New Zealand market is busy with many Architectural companies taking on more and more projects in various areas creating opportunities for those of you who are seeking a career move.
Exciting large complex residential and commercial projects are spread over Aotearoa and the surrounding Pacific Islands. Here are some of the roles we have been asked to urgently source candidates for:
- Auckland - Registered Architect with excellent project skills and ArchiCad knowledge, willing to be hands on with detailing during busy times
- North Shore - Senior Technician with ArchiCad skills and leadership capability, residential projects
- North Shore - NZ Architectural Designer, residential projects
- East Auckland - Technical Manager, (2ic) team of 6 drafty's
- Auckland CBD - Design Leader / ArchiCad, master planning and residential experience, good concept design capability
- Auckland CBD - Graduate Architect with 4+ years experience / ArchiCad
- Auckland CBD - Senior and Intermediate Revit technicians for a number of opportunities
- Newmarket - Intermediate and Senior Revit technicians with strong documentation capability
- Ponsonby - Revit technicians for 3 different teams in growing architectural practice with a variety of projects
- Ponsonby - Senior Registered Architect for Education project team, leaderships skills essential
Do give me a call. The market is ready.
Call phone Brenda James, Architectural Specialist & Career Coach on (09) 3741182
Oh and be sure to check out our referral competition with 1 prize left to the value of $2,000.
Job Ref AK47561/SK9993A
Revit Technicians - Intermediate and Senior
Graduate Architect with Revit experience
Location: Newmarket, Auckland
Revit Technician / Project Lead