|Job Title:||Asset Development Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Seeking motivated contractor
- Commercially savvy applicants sought
We require a level headed, self managing and technically competent professional who is available immediately to work alongside the principal advisor.
Projects have high strategic importance with varying degrees of complexity, risk, organisational impact and political sensitivity. Tasks include :
- Co-ordinating the development of business cases, ensuring they are well written and occasionally writing them on behalf of the development managers
- Writing executive papers (some direction will be given)
- Leading development and/or input into high priority projects and work streams in the asset development space
We can share more information with you once we have received and qualified your application which we assure you will be treated with the utmost in confidence.
The main requirements in order to effectively look after this role for 3 months are strong communication, writing skills, commercial nous, knowledge of asset space (or construction) excellent influencing and persuasion skills and above all else, someone who can hit the ground running and easily liaise with the mix of internal stakeholders.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Brenda James, Architectural specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK48328 / SK9993A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information