|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Wayne Smith|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
- CA Mentoring
- Corporate Culture
Assistant Accountant job in Highbrook location, $60-65k.
Your new company:
A leader within their industry. This service and facility giant care passionately about keeping our communities, our people and our environment clean and above all, safe.
Your new role:
An task and time orientated, excel intensive role that requires you to assist the Commercial Finance Manager with ongoing analysis and reporting for the management of the organisation. You will also be assisting with annual business budgets and forecasting on a monthly basis. This includes keeping an eye on business targets, analysing, monitoring and communicating problem areas to the Finance Manager. Other duties include: monthly reconciliations, GL, and P & L.
What you'll need to succeed:
The ideal candidate will have JDE and Excel experience, an Accounting focused degree, working towards CA qualifications desirable, strong written and oral English. Most importantly you will have a proven track record of managing a high workload.
- GL Recs (completion prior to close off). Follow up after ME
- GRNI - active follow up with SS team/AP
- Open POs - with Ops/Branch Admin
- SS (JV reporting/stock, pack, payments, tax)
- Stock (stocktakes, reconciliations, valuation)
- Fixed Assets Maintenance
- Fixed Assets Stocktake
- Revenue Reconciliations (DBS/ST-AccPac)
- Month End processes
- Daily Sales summaries for LE
- Bank Reconciliations
- Daily uploads (DBS/ST-AccPac) InterCo (weekly/journals/ME processes); InterCo reconciliations
- Recurring PO(s) management (Z, Lease etc)
- Sales Orders for LE
Advanced tasks/growth opportunities:
- P&L reviews with operational staff
- Volumes reporting
- Sales reporting/Sales support/Sales Portfolio reviews
- Assist with FY17 CAPEX and Operating Budgets preparation
- Assist with Forecasting
Above all, we are looking for someone who enjoys improving, optimizing and innovating continuously. A passion to deliver first class business solutions is essential.
If you would like to join this progressive, delivery focused Organisation, please call:
Wayne Smith 027 627 9381
Please attached your CV in MS Word.doc format.
Applicants must hold a valid NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Location: Wellington Central
Business Accountant - Contract
Senior Accountant (BAS)
Location: Auckland - Inner
Senior Financial Accountant
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland