This innovative firm are calving it up in across the Auckland SME market, led by partners who exude passion for the job, they are growing at a quick rate. They work with clients who are high growth and entrepreneurial, they are connected and know what to spend their energy on.
This is a role that will see you working with a diverse set of larger clients across a number of industries supporting their accounting and tax compliance needs but also working much wider with client management to support their strategic decisions in terms of investments/reporting enhancements and/or project evaluation.
The work will extend into:
- Analysing profit and loss, cashflow, balance sheet, with respect to investment projects.
- Budgeting assistance and variance analysis
- Cashflow management for meeting interested stakeholders requirements
- Monthly management reporting
The ideal candidate for this role should be currently working within a larger Chartered Accountancy firm with approximately 5 years of BAS experience and be CA qualified. This experience should see you working on larger complex clients.
Other areas in which you excel are:
- Strong analytical skills with ability to beak down complex issues
- Advanced Excel skills
- Well developed understanding of the business environment your clients operate within
- Excellent client service/customer orientation skills
- A relationship builder
- Technically advanced and have a particular interest in your clients financial management and well being
Salary: $75K - $90K
For further information and a brief, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org