|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Lauren Jones|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
The successful candidate will be working on several IT projects including new system implementations.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the below experience:
- a minimum of 2 years in a dedicated Business Analyst role
- Strong Process Modelling experience including experience in process flows, diagrams and models.
- Previous experience facilitating and running workshops
- Strong technical background and extensive systems knowledge
- Previous experience using tools such as Visio, Sparx EA and other modelling tools
- BPMN experience preferred
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment and good understanding of the methodology would be an advantage but not essential.
You will be part of a busy team and will be working for a supportive and enthusiastic Manager. You will possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent communications as well as being a strong team player. You will be able to start within 2 weeks and must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
To register your interest, Please click Apply Now quoting reference #42447 or contact Lauren Jones on 04 494 1189.