|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Data Migration|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
- Writing PL/SQL queries
- 6 months
- $90-100ph + GST
About the role
The system has been designed and is in place, the BA's role is to work with the business managers to move data from their areas into the new system. Key skills for this role is to be able to look at existing processes and parameters of data ensuring a smooth transition of information into the new system.
Skills & experience required
- 5 years working on Enterprise Transformations
- 2 years Data Migration experience
- Able to write PL/SQL queries
- Data analysis and profiling skills essential
- Experience of handling data mapping between systems, gap analysis, writing business rules documents on data covering selection criteria and complex rules
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 48320/ SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.